All Standard Filter Elements Equivalent To Mnc Manufacturer can be supplied to suit the existing housings of any design available In the market.
High Efficiency General Purpose Protection for the removal of particles down to 1 micron including coalesced liquid water and oil, providing a maximum remaining oil aerosol content of 0.5 mg/m³ @21°C.
High Efficiency Oil Removal Filtration for the removal of Particles down to 0.01 micron including water and oil aerosols. Providing a maximum remaining oil aerosol content of 0.01 mg/m³ @ 21°C. USE PRE FILTER BEFORE
Made out of Aluminum Pressure die Castings, pressure tested & powder coated with Manual / auto Drain Fitting and optional Pressure drop indication gauge.
- Maximum operating Pressure with Auto Drain 16 bar g (232 psi g)
- Maximum operating Pressure with Manual Drain 20 bar g (290 psi g)
- Maximum Recommended operating Temperature for Pre Filter & Final Filter 66°C (150°F)
- Initial Dry Differential Pressure for Pre Filter 1.0 psi & for Final Filter 1.5 psi
- Initial Wet Differential Pressure for Pre Filter 1.5 psi & for Final Filter 3.0 psi
- Maximum Recommended Pressure Differential for Element Change 5.0 psi